CLDR Ticket #7204(closed defect: fixed)
Spanish RBNF updates
|Reported by:||grhoten||Owned by:||grhoten|
Some updates are needed for Spanish RBNF.
- Compact decimal format doesn't use millardo or billardo. We confirmed that these forms are uncommon, and mil millones should be used in all variants instead. The RBNF rules should match this behavior. This also simplifies the Spanish variant usage.
- The feminine ordinal for fourteenth should be decimocuarta or décima cuarta, but not the current décimacuarta. See http://www.wikilengua.org/index.php/Número_ordinal for a reference. This is applicable to the other larger numbers.
- North American Spanish tends to use punto for the decimal point. While South American Spanish and Castilian Spanish use coma for the decimal point. There is nothing special about es_419, and es_003 is the only real differentiation needed. These fall backs need to be fixed. Without CLDR aliasing, this may only be fixable with ICU aliases.
- Owner changed from anybody to grhoten
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to srl
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.