CLDR Ticket #7260(accepted tools)
factor out tools
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
- factor out org.unicode.cldr.tool into a separate project and separate jar ( cldr-tools.jar)
- move ToolConfig out to the separate jar
- perhaps have a concrete subclass in the cldr-tools jar - then, we could make CLDRConfig abstract and have specific subclasses only in cldr-apps, cldr-tools, and cldr-unittests.
- Many tools are both command line utilities, AND api used by other parts of CLDR, by SurveyTool, and by unit tests.
- will need to move some functions.
- for example, org.unicode.cldr.FooTool today may split into org.unicode.cldr.util.Foo (API - in 'core'), org.unicode.cldr.tool.FooTool (command line tool - in cldr-tools), and org.unicode.cldr.unittest.TestFoo (unit test - in cldr-unittests)
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Phase changed from final to dvet
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.