CLDR Ticket #7316(accepted data)
display collisions from new displayNames [current commit misticketed]
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||pedberg|
We are getting bogus display collisions, eg
I think the solution is to use longer "default" names in root, to prevent collisions.
There are 5 other locales where this occurs.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dsub
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Summary changed from display collisions from new displayNames to display collisions from new displayNames [current commit misticketed]