CLDR Ticket #7403(accepted unittest)
collation: test for missing prefix contractions
|Reported by:||markus||Owned by:||markus|
Detect violation of UTS #10 WF5 (http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr10/#WF5) in tailorings:
- If a table contains a contraction consisting of a sequence of N code points, with N > 2 and the last code point being a non-starter, then the table must also contain a contraction consisting of the sequence of the first N-1 code points.
- For example, if "ae<umlaut>" is a contraction, then "ae" must be a contraction as well.
Should be able to use RuleBasedCollator.getContractionsAndExpansions().
- Owner changed from anybody to markus
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Type changed from task to unittest
- Component changed from test to collation
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.