CLDR Ticket #7417(accepted enhancement)
don't split voting/forum tables
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
on second thought, ticket:5991 splitting tables per release is probably a mistake.
Administrative tasks such as moving old votes around aren't very conducive to using the table name as a variable.
Todo: move votes, forumposts, etc into larger tables, with a separate column for version, and perhaps a separate column for beta/final (a tinyint?)
acutally, probably want a single integer that's an indirect to a VERSION, where version can be "24","release" or "24","beta"
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27dsub