CLDR Ticket #7428(accepted tools)
Freeze collators (only trunk change was reverted)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||anybody|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
Collators are not thread-safe unless they are frozen.
When they are frozen, then the compare method then becomes thread-safe (at a slight cost).
So it would be cleaner to make all of the collators that are built once and then used be frozen. We should check for all instances of Collator and RuleBasedCollator in the code base.
The only trunk change was reverted, so it is ok for this to be pushed to 27.
- Owner changed from anybody to ribnitz
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dsub
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to mark
- Summary changed from Freeze collators to Freeze collators (only trunk change was reverted)
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 26dsub to 27dvet
comment:11 Changed 2 years ago by mark
- Phase changed from dvet to dsub
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
comment:13 Changed 2 years ago by markus
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown