CLDR Ticket #7492(accepted tools)
Don't call Character.isLetter,...
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||googler|
The Java methods for accessing properties are often badly out of date. We should not use them.
Write a tool that has a list of bad methods, and run it over the build to verify. We can add to this over time.
It should test for word breaks on both sides, to prevent spurious matches.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26
- Owner changed from anybody to ribnitz
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Owner changed from ribnitz to googler
- Milestone changed from 26 to 27dsub
- Phase changed from final to dsub
- Milestone changed from 27dsub to 27
- Type changed from enhancement to tools
- Component changed from tools to unknown