CLDR Ticket #7510(accepted data)
Floating point plural forms for Scottish Gaelic
|Reported by:||fios@…||Owned by:||mark|
At the moment, floating point cardinal numbers for Scottish Gaelic are in the "other" group for Plural Forms.
However, they act like their floor - as if the part after the decimal point didn't existst / as if rounded down.
So, we get the following 4 groups:
one: 1.0 - 1.9999..., 11.0 - 11.9999...
two: 2.0 - 2.9999..., 12.0 - 12.9999...
few: 3.0 - 10.9999..., 13.0 - 19.9999...
other: 20.0 - ∞, 0.0 - 0.9999...
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data-plurals
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dvet
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement