CLDR Ticket #7525(accepted defect)
ST: coverage dropdown no longer indicates (Default) coverage
|Reported by:||fredrik||Owned by:||diab|
In the old survey tool, when you clicked on the dropdown menu for coverage, the default coverage was indicated with a "(Default)" marker. I think it would be good to bring this back.
- Owner changed from anybody to pwauquier
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26dvet
- Owner changed from pwauquier to diab
- Milestone changed from 26dvet to 27dvet
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.