CLDR Ticket #7556(accepted unittest)
TestMisc: remove about 200 associations between languages and territories
|Reported by:||ribnitz||Owned by:||googler|
The test org.unicode.cldr.test.TestMisc lists about 200 association between languages and territories, in a static array of String; (field language_territory_hack) these values are first filled into a HashMap, which is used in testPopulous() to fill what looks like the most populous territory into an attribute value.
For the sake of this data being easy to update/maintain, it would probably be a good idea to extract these values into a data file, and to provide an interface in SuplementalMetadata which allows to access this information.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to test
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Owner changed from mark to googler
- Milestone changed from 26rc to 27rc
- Type changed from defect to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown