CLDR Ticket #7557(accepted tools)
Optimize sublocale menu [only branch]
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
- In the vast majority of cases, the sublocales will all have the same value as the main locale. We could optimize that case, so that we don't have to do lots of computation.
- I want to make sure that the computation for the sublocales is using the unresolved locales, since that will be much faster.
- Because the sublocales don't change much, we could even cache those paths that are different, and only look at them.
- I think it might be cleaner and easier for users to have a table of values, and a pulldown of the locales that have those values. But that's clearly not in the cards for v25.
- Owner changed from anybody to tomzhang
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to srl
- Owner changed from tomzhang to srl
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
comment:11 Changed 20 months ago by emmons
- Type changed from defect to tools
- Component changed from unknown to survey
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.