CLDR Ticket #7583(accepted unittest)
Divy up CheckCldr survey tool tests, and add unit tests for them
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
The problems in http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/7573 arose because we don't have unittests for the CheckCLDR tests, so it is too easy to disable the tests and never know about it.
For ticket:7573, I added a very basic test:
That test should be fleshed out and added to TestAll, and we should add a unit test for each of the other CheckCldr tests.
I suggest that we divide this up so that each person does a couple.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to test
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27dsub
- Type changed from unknown to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown