CLDR Ticket #7594(accepted data)
"g-force" has an incorrect symbol "G".- it should be "g"
|Reported by:||jbedanova@…||Owned by:||pedberg|
(follow-on from cldrbug 7561: per jbedanova@…)
All the short and narrow symbols for g-force > "G" are incorrect.
"G" refers to "gravitational constant".
"g" is g-force.
The symbol for g-force should be lower-case "g" and it is identical to the symbols for "grams" (g). The tool was throwing false warnings for us in Czech (that warning issue is not fixed per cldrbug 7561:)
Moreover, we had this fixed and corrected during the previous CLDR phase, but somebody overwrote our values with the incorrect capital G.
- Data Xpath set to 3f5e050dda9d8ae
- Reporter changed from pedberg to jbedanova@…
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by mark
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by mark
- Owner changed from mark to pedberg
- Milestone changed from 26rc to 27dsub