CLDR Ticket #7618(closed unknown: fixed)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||emmons|
There's an project at Google that is overriding the following currency signs, based on feedback that the symbols in CLDR were not the most customary, and often not understood by the average person in the country in question. An example is the Thai Baht.
We should review these and see if any need changing in CLDR.
THB = "บาท"
GHS = "GH₵"
KES = "Ksh"
NGN = "₦"
SHP = "£"
UGX = "USh"
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to mark
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
- Resolution set to fixed