CLDR Ticket #7621(accepted data)
"Irish Standard Time" is an idiosyncrasy
|Reported by:||kent.karlsson14@…||Owned by:||pedberg|
The English value for daylight-long for the "override" for Irish time is now "Irish Standard Time".
That is an Irish idiosyncrasy, best reserved for Irish locales (*_IE). For the rest of us, it is
a DST (or "summer") time.
It was, and should be "Irish Summer Time" in the 'en' locale. The idiosyncrasy should NOT be translated
to other languages/locales. The (erroneous) translation may already have been done in some locales.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to test
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to enhancement
- Type changed from enhancement to unittest
- Component changed from test to unknown
- Phase changed from dvet to dsub
- Type changed from unittest to data
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29