CLDR Ticket #7657(accepted data)
da: Incorrect date and currency format
|Reported by:||mdunn@…||Owned by:||fredrik|
I recommend to apply the official Danish rules for dates and abbreviations (cf. attached Danish Dates and Currency.docx) and make the following adjustments:
If EN is mm/dd/yy, DA should be dd.mm.yy (but with no leading zeros on the day or the month)
If EN is mm/dd/yyyy, DA should be dd.mm.yyyy (again without leading zeros on the day or the month)
DA dd-mm-yy should be dd.mm.yy
kr should always have a period at the end: kr.
Retskrivningsordbogen (RO) is a Danish orthographic dictionary published by the Danish Language Council to establish the official spelling of the Danish language. According to this, kr. is written with a period.
The website sproget.dk is the result of a collaborative effort under the Danish Ministry of Culture between the Danish Language Council (DSN) and the Danish Language and Literature Society (DSL).
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from charts to data
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Data Locale changed from da_DK to da
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
comment:12 Changed 20 months ago by fredrik
- Summary changed from Incorrect date and currency format to da: Incorrect date and currency format