CLDR Ticket #7689(accepted defect)
Don't leave vetting until we are at 100% modern coverage
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
Right now, we (and administrators) can't easily see that modern coverage items (for the CLDR Modern Locales) are missing. We can generate the chart with ShowLocaleCoverage, but we run it after the end of vetting, which makes it then a pain to fix the outlying items (about 970 this time).
Those also affect the error counts, because of the missing items in logical groups.
Make these easy for everyone to see, and don't leave vetting until we are at 100%.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27dvet
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to defect
- Phase changed from dvet to dsub
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29