CLDR Ticket #7711(closed defect: fixed)
German relative dates should not be capitalized
|Reported by:||aloison@…||Owned by:||fredrik|
In CLDR 25, all german relative dates (as defined in http://www.unicode.org/repos/cldr-aux/json/25/main/de-DE/dateFields.json) are all capitalized. To match other languages, all words that don't need capitalization should be lowercase:
"Gestern" => "gestern"
"Heute" => "heute"
"Letzter Monat" => "letzter Monat"
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 26rc
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
- Resolution set to fixed