CLDR Ticket #7798(accepted tools)
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
Description (last modified by srl) (diff)
( split off )
To make sure that the system is not overloaded, this tool is great. To be most useful, it could use a couple of small refinements.
- The time values attached to the ticks seem random, and make it hard to correlate with the real time. The latest tick is "6/19/2013 7:20:20 PM", while here in CET it is "10:34 am". Refreshing the browser window gets you wildly different times, sometimes 6/19, sometimes 6/18. Probably hard to show local time, but should at least show the same time zone each time, and show the ticks with stable times, not spaced like: 7:33:20am, 10:20:00am, 1:06:40pm, but rather 7:00, 10:00, 13:00... (or if less than 1hr granularity, at 5 or 10 minute intervals.
- The button actions seem also somewhat random. To get the latest data, I refresh, hit history, then update, then history. Not sure what does what.
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27dsub
- Type set to tools
- Component changed from unknown to survey
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.