CLDR Ticket #7855(accepted data)
Supplemental data issues with era start date and calendar types
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
Follow-on to cldrbug 7118: - some issues with era start date and calendar types in supplemental.
- For era start date, is it in Julian or proleptic gregorian? (Gregorian seems like Julian, others may be Gregorian). cldrbug 7118: says "The date representation is based on ISO 8601, but actual dates look like Julian date. I just followed the * current convention."
- calendarSystem type. Currently, "ethiopic" calendar is categorized as <calendarSystem type="other"/>. However, I believe it is actually "solar". LDML does not explain the element and its attribute at all, so I don't know what condition is used for determine the type. Because the calendarSystem element is optional, I did not add the element for "ethiopic-amete-alem".
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27
- Phase changed from final to rc
- Milestone changed from 27 to 28
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.