CLDR Ticket #7937(accepted data)
Adding plural rules for Dogri (doi)
|Reported by:||Michael Bauer <fios@…>||Owned by:||mark|
Filing this bug on behalf of a localizer for Dogri.
We have established that the plural rules (including those for fractions) are the same as for Hindi.
Can we just copy those for Hindi and file them for Dogri?
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27