CLDR Ticket #7955(accepted tools)
Empty Directories in CLDR 26
|Reported by:||andy||Owned by:||srl|
There are several empty directories in the CLDR 26 release.
It would be nice to scrub empty dirs before release because not all source code control systems (Perforce) can represent them. Not a big deal, but it would eliminate a little bit of diff noise when importing a new release.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from assess to trivial
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27
- Owner changed from anybody to srl