CLDR Ticket #7963(accepted data)
Invalid date of the start of Einin Era
|Reported by:||YOCKOW <for_net_services@…>||Owned by:||pedberg|
Line 4267 in /common/supplemental/supplementalData.xml of v26 is:
<era type="141" start="1293-8-55"/>
Maybe it's a kind of typo, but Einin Era commenced on 5th August in Shō'ō 6 (6th September 1293 in the Julian calendar).
Therefore, valid description is below:
<era type="141" start="1293-8-5"/>
Yet if the Julian calendar is preferred, the line must be
<era type="141" start="1293-9-6"/>
AND other lines in calendar data of the Japanese calendar must be modified.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27