CLDR Ticket #8128(accepted data)
Estonian should have : as a time separator?
|Reported by:||shawn||Owned by:||fredrik|
Estonian's time format should apparently look something like 1:42.25. The patterns are H:mm.ss. However the only separator in the data is ".". If that was a winning non-draft separator, then the replacement of : to . would make the display look like 1.42.25.
So I think the . override for timeseparator should be removed.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data-main
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik