CLDR Ticket #8192(accepted data)
Further investigations for he/yi collations
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
|Component:||collation||Data Locale:||he, yi|
Follow-on from cldrbug 7979:
- Differences in "he"/"yi" collation handling of GERESH/GERSHAYIM between the search collation (ignorable at primary level) and standard collation (have separate primary-level weighting).
- Whether the "yi" search collation should behave differently than the "he" search collation (currently it behaves the same, though the standard collations differ between "he" and "yi")
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.