CLDR Ticket #8207(accepted data)
Test 12/24-hour parity in availableFmts items; describe matching algorithm in spec
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
Follow-on from cldrbug 8002: "12/24h pattern coverage"
Under that ticket, availableFormats items were added to 20 locales for skeletons hmsv, Hmsv, hmv, Hmv, and modern coverage was updated to include these for the next Survey Tool phase to collect data for more locales.
This ticket covers the remaining items from cldrbug 8002: discussion in comment 2 that were not actually completed under that ticket:
- Spec should describe algorithm for matching requested skeleton to skeletons in data.
- Should have test of invariant that if we have an availableFormats (and intervalFormats?) item with skeleton for one type of time cycle (12- or 24hour), then we should have an item for the other type of time cycle.
- Run that test, see how many failures, consult with committee about adding data.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from test to data-main
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28