CLDR Ticket #8210(accepted data)
pt_BR: The cardinal plural form of 0.5 is one, not other
|Reported by:||rxaviers@…||Owned by:||mark|
This is a follow up to http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/7178.
Consider the comment from eemeli:
This was fixed incorrectly, with the new rule for category "one" in release 26:
n = 0..2 and n != 2
It should be instead:
i = 0,1
Plus my comment:
Note that http://www.unicode.org/cldr/charts/latest/supplementa/language_plural_rules.html#pt needs to be updated once more to reflect the above (eemeli's) fix.
Should the above url include pt-PT, given the fact it's different than pt (i.e., pt-BR)?
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28