CLDR Ticket #8221(accepted)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||pedberg|
TestLdml2ICU is great for helping us find out when new structure has failed to be added to the NewLdml2IcuConverter.
However, I found a significant hole; many paths look like they were successful, but were actually skipped in processing because the file itself was completely skipped.
This needs a bit more work to make sure that we cover everything.
- There is a hard-coded list of files and directories that are processed by NewLdml2IcuConverter. This should be changed so that all files in common/ are looked at, one way or another.
- Because we can tell which line matches in a RegexLookup, at the end of TestLdml2ICU we can cause an errln if there are any lines that didn't match.
- A more complete way to help find problems would be to instrument NewLdml2IcuConverter so that it can log all the paths that it doesn't convert.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to ldml2icu
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg