CLDR Ticket #8231(accepted data)
Move labels to simpler structure.
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
For the annotations that are labels (groups of relatively large, relatively language-neutral terms, like "food" or "nature"), move them to a separate structure. That is simpler for the translators, and for our maintenance. The items still may have multiple values, separated by semicolons.
<annotation cp='[🍇]' tts='Trauben'>Trauben; Obst; Frucht</annotation>
<annotation cp='[🍈]' tts='Melone'>Melone; Obst; Frucht</annotation>
<label name='fruit'>Obst; Frucht</annotation>
<annotation cp='[🍇]' tts='Trauben'>Trauben</annotation>
<annotation cp='[🍈]' tts='Melone'>Melone</annotation>
That allows us to update the contents of the set associated with the label without having to change the values for all of the individual items.
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Move some annotations to locales to Move labels to simpler structure.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unknown to data-other
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark