CLDR Ticket #8248(closed: fixed)
Danish collation tailoring may need all case variants of aa
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||markus|
This is based on investigation by Markus into http://bugs.icu-project.org/trac/ticket/11423
The Danish standard collation tailoring needs to specify collation for all case variants of "aa":
- Currently it has "...å<<<Å<<<aa<<<Aa<<<AA"
- In should have "...å<<<Å<<<aa<<<aA<<<Aa<<<AA"
The latter is in the draft="unconfirmed" alt="proposed" type="standard" version (which also has one other change).
Markus also asks: "I don't know whether CLDR consistently has tailoring data for all case variants of contractions. Should it?" Probably.
- Summary changed from Danish collation tailoring needs all case variants of aa to Danish collation tailoring may need all case variants of aa
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from data-collation to spec
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Phase changed from rc to final
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 27
- Owner changed from anybody to markus
- Cc mark, pedberg, emmons, yoshito added
- Keywords collation added
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
- Review set to pedberg