CLDR Ticket #8372(accepted data)
Bogus Kaithi values?
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||rick|
Description (last modified by markus) (diff)
141: <likelySubtag from="bh" to="bh_Kthi_IN"/> 2,151: <likelySubtag from="und_Kthi" to="bh_Kthi_IN"/>
These look bogus.
Kaithi is a 'historic' script (at least according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaithi). So it shouldn't be the customary script for any modern language.
'bh' is a collection, but the languages encompassed in that collection are modern, and none would thus appear to use Kaithi as the predominant script.
I'm guessing Devanagari, but this needs research.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to rick
- Type set to data