CLDR Ticket #8428(accepted survey)
Need to expose contextTransform data in ST and allow input for it
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
We are moving toward using using middle-of-sentence capitalization in data, and using contextTransforms data to control how it is capitalized. However, there is no mechanism for vetters to even see the contextTransforms data, let alone provide input for it. We need to:
- Expose the contextTransform data in the Survey Tool. The best way to do this would be via examples of the relevant types (language names, region names, month names, day names, relative time units, etc.) in the relevant contexts (primarily menus and standalone usage). We could do this in the same ST section as each of the relevant data types, or all in one separate section for contextTransform data.
- Expose a way for vetters to provide feedback on the contextTransform data and resulting behaviors. At a minimum this could be via a link to file a ticket, as with exemplar set data.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28