CLDR Ticket #8444(accepted charts)
territory_language_information.html page issues
|Reported by:||dougfelt@…||Owned by:||mark|
This is in reference to http://unicode.org/cldr/data/diff/supplemental/territory_language_information.html
- there's a typo in " functional second-langauge users" in the text near the top of the page (a and u are swapped)
- The 'Terr. Literacy' and 'Writ. Lang. Pop.%' columns appear to be identical, though they have different names. 'Writ. Lang. Pop.%' does not appear to reflect, for example, the writingPercent attribute of the corresponding languagePopulation element in supplementalData.xml, though at first I thought this is what was intended by this column.
- Since the column names are of necessity abbreviated, it would help to provide a more complete description of what the columns represent in the text at the top of the table.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from other to supplemental
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Phase changed from dsub to final
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from site to charts
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.