CLDR Ticket #8457(accepted spec)
Need new contextTransforms value "titlecase"
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
Currently, the allowed values for a <contextTransform> element are just "titlecase-firstword" and "no-change".
However, per cldrbug 4971: I am changing the field/displayName values for English from titlecase to lowercase. We agreed to this in the CLDR meeting 4/29 as long as there was a contextTransformUsage type that applied to field/displayName. There is; it is "calendar-field".
For a displayName value that was formerly "Time Zone" and is now "time zone", the appropriate transform is a true titlecase, not just a titlecase-firstword; we should add "titlecase" as a legal value.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Phase changed from dsub to dvet
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Phase changed from dvet to dsub
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29