CLDR Ticket #8462(accepted tools)
Add sideways inheritance for "alt" values
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
You don't see a narrow currency symbol. We should see a narrow symbol always, and it should inherit from the normal symbol.
To do this, I think we'd need to alter XMLSource to:
- add the alt="narrow" form to code fallback.
- add sideways inheritance for "alt" values.
The second one we should do anyway. That is, if <path> + [@alt="XXX"] doesn't have a value, return the value for <path>.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Summary changed from Narrow currency not showing in Survey Tool to Add sideways inheritance for "alt" values