CLDR Ticket #8476(accepted tools)
Change new XPathParts()...
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
It is somewhat faster to call getInstance to get a frozen version (the frozen version can also prevent inadvertent errors. While it is probably not worth a concerted effort, people should probably use this when they are writing new code or touching old.
or if it allows modification,
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to perf
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to tools
- Priority changed from minor to major
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29