CLDR Ticket #8482(accepted site)
Clean-up and expansion for new developer guides
|Reported by:||shervin||Owned by:||srl|
The information on pages "New CLDR Developers" and "Eclipse Setup" are badly organized and in some cases terribly out of date and confusing for a new developer. I would suggest to do a clean up on those pages having the following in mind:
- Dev environment setup without Eclipse is mentioned briefly in the page, but should be expanded and verified.
- Expand the various parameters of unit tests (data and console) and how they are customized according to development phase (e.g. -e build vs. -e final_testing)
- What are the parameters that the CI server is running the unit tests with?
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28