CLDR Ticket #8496(accepted site)
child locale accept inheritance flexibility
|Reported by:||kristil@…||Owned by:||fredrik|
Design clarity for using the feature which will allow for acceptance of inherited data.
How visible will it be when the parent value changes after accepting for the inherited data.
•If the feature is designed so that you only use it with 100% confidence when there will never be deviations
•Or If the feature will be flexible to use with data that’s most likely not to change, with the flexibility in case for example an unexpected spelling reform comes up for a specific locale only.
Based on the feature design establish guidance for using the feature.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to dvet
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik
- Type changed from unknown to site