CLDR Ticket #8497(accepted survey)
ST: child locale information drop-down seems broken
|Reported by:||fredrik||Owned by:||emmons|
Note the drop-down menu meant to highlight child locale differences.
- There are no noted differences in the list, even though pt_PT at http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#/pt_PT/Languages_A_D/97554ebf534323c has a different translation, and therefore so do the other child locales (which inherit from pt_PT).
- Also note you can't select Portugal from the list.
Unsure if this is a result of the ongoing work for bug:7701.
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Phase changed from dsub to dvet
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.