CLDR Ticket #8530(accepted survey)
Cache Priority Items
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
The translation managers need to go to http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#vsummary periodically to check process, like once a day. Right now, that means hitting the Recalcuate button, which means waiting 5 minutes or so, and loads down the system.
I thought we cached the priority items for each organization, so that everyone from that organization could see the last calculated values. But that doesn't appear to be the case.
It would save lots of CPU cycles to show everyone the cached values when they go to that page. Of course, we need to list amount of time since the last recalculation (hours:minutes) so that people can decide that it is too out of date.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey