CLDR Ticket #8539(accepted site)
Fix "Known Bugs"
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
I'm not sure that we cleaned up http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/known-bugs#TOC-Known-Bugs-Issues-Restrictions before the release.
I suspect a less fragile mechanism would be for us to:
- Tag a trac ticket as "Known-Bug", when we want to raise to ST users' attention.
- Point ST users at a trac report for Known-Bugs on http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/known-bugs, and remove the hard-coded list.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to infrastructure
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to final
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to site