CLDR Ticket #8552(accepted survey)
My votes are not shown correctly
|Reported by:||pikse@…||Owned by:||srl|
I intend to vote as shown on et_gregorian_eras.png, i.e era wide item "0" (=Before Christ) translates as "enne Kristust"). This is different from how other users have voted, so for me it shows up as losing on dashboard. But if I click "Fix" next to this losing translation on dashboard then translations for wide era "0-variant" (=Before Common Era) are shown instead of "0", though pop-up header still shows "0" (see et_dashboard.png).
Now I've discussed this translation with other vetter and he says that he has resolved disputed items related to eras, which probably means that he doesn't see items where I've voted differently on dashboard. I'm having the same problem with other era wide/abbreviated items and their variants too.
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Phase changed from dsub to dvet
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Phase changed from dvet to dsub
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29