CLDR Ticket #8588(accepted survey)
Automatically convert default-content locales
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
People don't realize that a locale is a default content locale. For example, if a vetter is allowed access to pt-BR instead of pt, then things go a bit haywire.
Probably the cleanest thing to do is to disallow setting default content locales when assigning locales to a vetter. Put up a message if it is attempted, saying:
You cannot set the default content locale XX-YY. Instead, use ZZ.
(where ZZ is the parent of XX-YY, recursively until we get to a non-default-content locale.)
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey