CLDR Ticket #8603(accepted survey)
Disallow deleting accounts
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
It is too easy to delete a user, which also removes all of their votes.
99.99% of the time, what is wanted is to *lock* a user, not delete.
So we should remove this option.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey
- Phase changed from rc to dsub
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.