CLDR Ticket #8636(accepted survey)
Sending e-mail from ST after changing e-mail address in ST doesn't work
|Reported by:||rick||Owned by:||srl|
Go to the user management page.
Focus on a user by clicking the magnifying glass.
Change their e-mail address.
Wait for the to function complete.
Check the little box to "compose a message to these (1) users".
Click the "do action" button.
The system fails and says, "user [old address] does not exist".
(The function does work if you exit the whole user-management area and then come back to try again.)
- Summary changed from Sending e-mail from ST after chnaging e-mail address in ST doesn't work to Sending e-mail from ST after changing e-mail address in ST doesn't work
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey