CLDR Ticket #8668(accepted survey)
ST: zh_Hant: why is empty value winning for era?
|Reported by:||fredrik||Owned by:||srl|
See http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#/zh_Hant/Buddhist/4dbfc9248979ea3 and http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#/zh_Hant/Buddhist/5b4ee6902a80e1e6 (and screenshot). Despite vote for the translated value, a non-existent value is winning for wide and narrow.
Oddly enough, does not happen for the abbreviated value: http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/v#/zh_Hant/Buddhist/47311e4650aa535a
nor for zh_Hant_HK, where it seems to inherit the losing value from the parent... :-S
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Type changed from unknown to survey
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Phase changed from rc to dsub
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29