CLDR Ticket #8709(accepted tools)
Examples for full and long timezones should use an appropriate timezone
|Reported by:||emmons||Owned by:||emmons|
Right now, all the examples use US Eastern time for the time zone.
They would be relevant for each country if they used a local time zone. ( i.e. CET for French, MEZ for German, or JST for Japanese ).
Not a show stopper, just a suggestion for improvement.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Type changed from unknown to tools