CLDR Ticket #8731(accepted survey)
See why Priority Items Summary (VettingViewer) 5x slower than on laptop
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
Because the Priority Items Summary hits a lot of the ST, it is a good proxy for overall performance. That is, when it is slow, the other operations are slow and vice versa.
When I run VV.java on my laptop from Eclipse, it takes
- 131 seconds (2.18 minutes).
When I run Priority Items Summary>Recalculate on a local server, it is nearly as fast:
- LoadedTime taken: 2.4 minutes
When I run Priority Items Summary>Recalculate on SmokeTest (no other users), it takes way longer:
- LoadedTime taken: 10.3 minutes
ST is comparable.
I doubt that my laptop is 5x faster than the servers, so this is worth investigating.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey