CLDR Ticket #8750(accepted data)
Adaptation is needed in “Formatting” section of Day Periods (under Gregorian calendar) – Albanian
|Reported by:||002-sq_0001@…||Owned by:||mark|
Strings in “Wide” “Abbreviated” and “Narrow” sections of Day Periods – Gregorian need to be changed accordingly. Text should be adapted as in English;
i.e. “3:00 in the afternoon” should be “3:00 e pasdites” not as actually is “3:00 pasdite” which is same as the standalone form.
In the definite form, we use “e” in-between time and the adjective “afternoon”, and the suffix “e” or “it” accordingly.
We missed that before.
As you can see from the table in the document attached, text in yellow has to be changed.
Correct forms would be:
12:00 e mesnatës
2:00 e natës
6:30 e mëngjesit
12:00 e mesditës
9:00 e mbrëmjes
Same, for the abbreviated and narrow formats since there are no short forms for such terms.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to main
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to data