CLDR Ticket #8823(accepted survey)
PathHeader should not generate Jan/Feb/Mar for non gregorian calendars!
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
PathHeader is trying to be 'helpful' here, but in this case it has confused the user. I think a better code would be 1,2,3 anyways (even for Grego.
A good test case would be verifying that the code does NOT contain "Jan" if the English does not contain Jan, and run through all calendars.
- Data Locale set to en_AU
- Data Xpath set to 734985e9051dfa18
- Xref set to 8808
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey